I have several outfits in my inventory that are in various stages of being “put together”. Usually what galvanizes me to get these outfits completed is the procurement of something new. Then my brain kicks in and has an “Ah Ha!” moment and I know exactly what I’m going to do with this new item!
Well this was one of those moments because I picked up the newest member of the Glamistry line, the Eranthis Heels. They come in versions for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya high feet. As soon as I saw them I knew exactly what “unfinished” outfit in my inventory these beautiful heels would go with, this classy dress suit from PurpleMoon Creations was just the ticket! The top, pants and blazer are all separate pieces so they can be mixed and matched or worn together. Topping it off is a November release from Truth Hair, the Aida hairstyle. I love this hair! To pull the look together I searched through my inventory for some accessories that would complete the look. The Ashlyn Handbag is by JK Style and was a group gift for SLF&O at the Fresh Style Event a month or so ago and the Sunglasses are from B&W but I’m not sure where I picked these up but they are wonderful!
The hubby even got dressed up and came with me to take a photo. He loves R3volt clothing and his pants and shirt are from this wonderful designer. The shoes are from Lapointe & BastChild and his mohawk (don’t touch the hawk!) is from The Stringer Mausoleum and he has had both of these for a long time. Obviously he’s not a much of a shopaholic as his wife 😉 … Isn’t he handsome!!
Female Outfit Credits:
- PurpleMoon Creations: Dresha Blazer, Pants & Top (Keep Calm and Give Me Candy Hunt Gift)
- Glamistry: ERANTHIS Heels (New Release)
- JK Style: Ashlyn Handbag – Black/White Checker (Fresh Style SLF&O Gift)
- B&W: DIVINA Sunglasses (Unknown, no info on properties)
- TRUTH HAIR: Aida (November Release)
Male Outfit Credits:
- R3VOLT: Julian Shirt
- R3VOLT: Xerath Pants
- Lapointe &BastChild: Croc Ankle Boot
- The Stringer Mausoleum: Allegory – Platinum Tipped (My hubby has had this forever, he loves this hair!)
- Pose: AE Poses – Steampunk 9 (Unable to locate, LM I had is empty space)
- Location: Las Vegas City