It finally snowed today (blah) and it’s been a Monday … The last week has been kinda crazy and my blog has been neglected! I’ve had a few pictures I’ve taken but the bits and parts were in shambles on my computer. So tonight I decided to sit down and regroup in my “home away from home”, the place where I can explore and dream and dance like no one is watching. Where I can spread my creative wings and grow and learn in that direction.
With this dreary world around me I am glad this outfit is very colorful! It cheers me up and I love that it can be worn at a club or a classy restaurant. The dress is by KC Couture and I picked it up for a steal on Marketplace during the limited time special! There is a color change HUD with 40 color options for the dress and belt (a steal at any price)! It also comes with a great pair of heels for Slink High Feet but I wanted to wear these beautiful heels from Glamistry called Galla. These also have a color change HUD with 12 color options for 3 separate shoe parts and 3 metal options. I love them!! They go with everything from jeans to a formal gown. I am lovin’ this look! Enjoy!
- KC Couture: AERYN – Dress (Marketplace)
- Glamistry : GALLA Heels (with color change HUD, also for Belleza and The Mesh Project feet)
- Analog Dog: pop scotch – blacks (Hair Fair 2014 Gift)
- Nail Me!: Slink Fingernails Spotted in Color (former Hunt Gift)
- WoW Skins: Rafaela DarkTan (my usual skin I purchased at an Event months ago)
- Mayfly: Deep Sky Eyes Onyx (former Group Gift)