I’m not a fan of winter, as you’ve probably guessed. It’s cold, I dislike driving in snow very much. I don’t ski, snowboard, snowmobile or even make snow angels! And winter can be so depressing! But we will not got there!! I do love soup, hot drinks, fluffy sweaters, snuggling with the hubby and the cat and I love slippers!!
Well I went browsing through my inventory and came across lovely London Coat from Hilly Haalan which is absolutely beautiful! The mock neck sweater is inset as part of the coat. And I love these gorgeous heels from Glamistry called Galla which I have blogged before. (Did I say how much I love shoes?? I love shoes!!) These are so versatile and beautiful! I love them!! Also, for a limited time, La Boheme had two free Mani/Pedi gifts available, one of which I am wearing here called EdenBlack. And the skin I’m wearing is not my usual but I’ve had it sitting in my inventory for awhile. It’s from RyuuKou and it was a former group gift. The skin comes with a bright pink lip color which didn’t go with this outfit so I overlaid this lovely red lipstick that I’d won from Wow Skins Lucky Letter boards several months ago. I topped it all off with one of my favorite hairstyles, Tricia by elua. The look is absolutely fabulous! Enjoy!
- Hilly Haalan: London Coat Red (former SLF&O group gift)
- Glamistry: GALLA Heels
- elua: Tricia Darkbrown (purchased at Hair Fair 2014)
- La Boheme: EdenBlack *Slink* Manicure (free limited time gift)
- WoW Skins: Red lipstick (won from the LL boards)
- RyuuKou: jasmin (former group gift)
- Mayfly: Deep Sky Eyes Onyx (former group gift)
- Slink: Avatar Enhancement Hands & Feet (blender R18)